Simply put, adulting is hard. And although we all may face some similar struggles; the fact is that none of us are out here experiencing life exactly the same way.
Because of our individual lifestyles, obligations, and the different challenges we face, we all have unique needs. Getting and staying organized is essential to functioning at our highest potential, but it’s not a skill that we all possess naturally. Hiring a professional organizer who specializes in this form of creative problem-solving will help you get rid of stress and allow you to live a more efficient and productive life. Your organizer’s job is to match their skills, knowledge, and expertise to your specific needs and goals.
Some examples of times when people seek our help:
- You’re wasting time looking for lost items.
- You’re losing space in your home due to growing piles of clutter.
- You want to declutter, but don’t know where to start.
- You want to declutter, but don’t have the time.
- You need better storage and retrieval systems, but don’t understand the process of developing or refining them.
- You’re drowning in paperwork and can’t find documents you need when you need them.
- You’re unable to properly manage time, are constantly late to your destinations and/or unable to complete your tasks in a timely manner (virtual or coaching services).
- You are going through a major life transition like moving (packing/unpacking, move coordination services), starting a new job, are opening a new business, going back to school, adding a new member to your family/household, or had a death of a loved one.
- You’re overwhelmed in general with other factors in life and need help with things to help clear your mind. You see how both your mental clutter and physical clutter are negatively affecting your daily functionality.